The Montoursville Presbyterian Church was established in 1868 (and worshiping since 1820) and is one of nearly 11,000 Presbyterian Churches in the U.S.A. The current church building was built in 1971. With over 300 members and an annual budget of roughly $100,000 subscribed from pledges and cash offerings, the congregation offers a joyful witness to the love of God in our community. A church with a strong mission focus, our members are active in missions and we give away 15% of our budget to local and world missions.
Church Address: 900 Elm Street, Montoursville, PA 17754 Office and Mailing Address: 205 Tule Street, Montoursville, PA 17754 570-368-1595 firstname.lastname@example.org